Monday, November 30, 2009

Yellowstone National Park


When I moved to my final park assignment in Yellowstone, I had stopped taking slides, and was using color print film exclusively. When I was going through the process of selecting slides to be scanned, I was surprised to discover that I had even taken any slides at Point Reyes.

So, for the moment, the will be no photographs of Yellowstone presented on my blog. I do have several hundred color negatives from Yellowstone days, but don't expect to start sorting and scanning these until next year. Yellowstone photographs are coming, but not for awhile.

But, don't despair! I have slides and black and white pictures which have been scanned -- some of national parks, state parks, and my early college coursework photographs. And of course, there are the digital pictures I've taken since 2002 . . .

No comments: